We are working on our 2020 Impact Guide, but we didn’t want to wait to share the good news! Here are some 2020 impact number highlights to reassure all of us of the major impact that HCCs had on our local community last year, despite the COVID-19 pandemic!
- HCCs served a total of 8,758 families equaling to over 43,000 individuals, half of those being kids!
- While serving those families we gave our over 328,000 pounds of food and hygiene product, an increase of 33,000 pounds from the previous year. Families were also given over 41,800 pieces of clothing.
- As we made sure every baby was taken care of, over 51,000 diapers went out our doors.
- Over 1,500 Bibles and children’s bedtime story books were handed out and countless prayers were shared.
- To accomplish these efforts, over 7,000 hours of donated time were given by rock star volunteers.
A complete 2020 Impact Guide will be released next month. Stay tuned and be sure to request your copy!