HCC's Role & Response to COVID-19 and How You Can Help
Harvest Compassion Centers continue to take all precautions to assure that our staff, volunteers and clients and the greater community are safe and healthy.
Toward that effort, we will be adjusting daily HCC operations as follows:
- HCCs will remain open on normal days and times
- ‘Gel in, Gel out’ policy is in place
- No physical touch policy is in place, HCC clients are asked to glove-up to touch clothing in our boutiques
- Safety gloves and masks are worn and available for all volunteers
- Clients are kept 6 feet apart
HCCs continue to feed families six days a week. Click Here to find your closest HCC location.
Here's how you can help feed your neighbors during COVID-19:
- Become a FEED1 partner and feed one family (or more than one) a month for only $28. Donate today…
- Volunteer. Click here to complete our Volunteer Application https://harvestcompassioncenter.org/get-involved
- Pray. Continue to pray for our HCC operations, product supply and our community.
Although our outreach has been modified, our commitment remains intact as we continue to serve our community with compassion.
Thank you for stepping up and serving others as the COVID-19 pandemic continues.