HCC's Role & Response to COVID-19 and How You Can Help
Harvest Compassion Centers continue to take all precautions to assure that our staff, volunteers and clients and the greater community are safe and healthy.
Toward that effort, we will be adjusting daily HCC operations as follows:
- HCCs will remain open on normal days and times
- HCCs will have no more than 10 individuals in a center at one time
- ‘Gel in, Gel out’ policy is in place
- No physical touch policy is in place
- Safety gloves and masks are worn and available for all volunteers
- Clients are kept 6 feet apart
As temporary job loss continues and schools remain close, HCCs continue to feed families five days a week. Click Here to find your closest HCC location.
Here's how you can help feed your neighbors during COVID-19:
- Become a FEED1 partner and feed one family (or more than one) a month for only $28. Donate today…
- Volunteer. Click here to complete our Volunteer Application https://harvestcompassioncenter.org/get-involved
***Please note volunteers between the ages of 18 and 65 years old who are healthy are needed to help run weekly shifts.
- Pray. Continue to pray for our HCC operations, product supply and our community.
Although our outreach has been modified, our commitment remains intact as we continue to serve our community with compassion.
Thank you for stepping up and serving others during COVID-19!