HCC's Role & Response to COVID-19 and How You Can Help
Harvest Compassion Centers continue to take all precautions to assure that our staff, volunteers and clients and the greater community are safe and healthy. HCC recommends vaccinations for all who are able to receive it, although, it is not a requirement to work, volunteer and/or be a client at Harvest Compassion Centers.
Toward that effort, we will be adjusting daily HCC operations as follows:
- HCCs will remain open on normal days and times
- ‘Gel in, Gel out’ policy is in place
- HCC clients are asked to glove-up to touch clothing in our boutiques
- Safety gloves and mask are available and optional for volunteers
- Social distancing is encouraged
HCCs continue to feed families six days a week. Click Here to find your closest HCC location.
Here's how you can help feed your neighbors during COVID-19:
- Become a FEED1 partner and feed one family (or more than one) a month for only $28. Donate today…
- Volunteer. Click here to complete our Volunteer Application https://harvestcompassioncenter.org/get-involved
- Pray. Continue to pray for our HCC operations, product supply and our community.
Although our outreach has been modified, our commitment remains intact as we continue to serve our community with compassion.
Thank you for stepping up and serving others as the COVID-19 pandemic continues.